For partying till late in the night, The Basement is your go-to. A neon-lit funky basement bar, the retro spot features games, desserts, and late-night dance parties. The Basement boasts 20 beers on tap, arcade games, a VIP booth with its own bowling lane, cocktails on tap, a dessert window featuring boozy popsicles, and some of Vancouver’s top DJs spinning. The Basement is also available for full buyouts and corporate parties.
The hottest new spot for pre-drinking before a show is now at Hotel Belmont. The Living Room is a full-service lounge with a relaxed living room vibe, and is open for lunch until late, seven days a week. The Living Room serves lunch, dinner, and late-night eats, and of course, who could forget Happy Hour. With multiple televisions and live entertainment, The Living Room is perfect for both small and large parties any night of the week.
Inside the Westin Grand, Vancouver, overlooking the city’s vibrant Library Square, Hendricks Resto-Lounge offers a contemporary twist on the classics. With a subtle nod to West Coast lounge culture, Hendricks is both a full-service restaurant showcasing clean, modern cuisine as well as an old-school cocktail bar stirring up decadently crafted cocktails. Hendricks features a rotating roster of live musical performances on DJ sets and Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Visit Website: www.hendricksrestaurant.com
The 1927 Lobby Lounge, a contemporary tribute to the hotel’s grand opening year, is a cozy and stylish venue for retro cocktails and casual fare. Guests savor the stylish ambience at this upscale location in downtown Vancouver, an ideal venue for reflecting after work, relaxing before dinner or enjoying an evening nightcap.
Visit Venue Website
Combining downtown Vancouver’s vibrant energy with the tranquility of the outdoors, Reflections: The Garden Terrace offers a variety of light tapas-inspired dishes in a sophisticated outdoor bar and lounge setting. Situated within the inner courtyard of the hotel’s fourth floor, this urban oasis in the heart of Vancouver delivers a laid-back vibe with foliage, vibrant flowers, sumptuous greenery, and soft lighting. Heaters and lush, warm blankets are available on cool evenings.
Visit Venue Website
A throwback to the age of decadence, glamour and prosperity, Prohibition transports patrons back in time to the Roaring Twenties.
Live musical entertainment and sleek interiors create an intimate, sophisticated ambiance reminiscent of the era’s speakeasies. Innovative cocktail creations challenge convention while vintage cocktails honour the history of the craft of bartending. The menu has been meticulously curated including an impressive champagne selection, diverse offering of wines, spirits and craft beers alongside some of the rarest finds that the world has to offer.
Visit Venue Website
This is where you want to be. It’s like having a drink at a friend’s place, but your friend with the best taste who makes the best cocktails and keeps their bar stocked with things you’ve never tried. Who always makes that one amazing midnight snack that keeps everyone going. It’s that feeling of getting into the rhythm of conversation, of knowing just what to say, of cracking that perfect joke that your friends laugh at for weeks. Banter Room is an enviable host that makes you feel valued and welcomed to the club.
Vancouver’s most iconic and historic building – the pinnacle of luxury and elegance in Canada’s premier destination city. Rosewood Hotel Georgia first welcomed guests in 1927. Today, the property has been fully restored and features 156 luxury guest rooms, a Rosewood Spa and signature fine dining restaurant by renowned Chef David Hawksworth. This premier 5-star hotel is home to the world’s most famous celebrities during their stay in Vancouver.
- This luxury boutique hotel offers five top-ranked food & beverage outlets: Hawskworth Restaurant, Reflections Rooftop Garden Terrace, Prohibition Bar, 1927 Lounge, and Bel Cafe
- 5-star amenities include Sense, A Rosewood Spa, indoor saltwater lap pool and fitness area, and Vancouver’s finest meeting and event space
- Please visit www.rosewoodhotels.com for booking information
Hotel Belmont Downtown Vancouver is a newly renovated boutique 82-room hotel located in the heart of Vancouver’s entertainment district on Granville Street. Hotel Belmont offers modern guest rooms in a fun and funky environment with food, drinks and entertainment, operated in partnership with the renowned food & beverage team of the popular Banter Room in Vancouver. The hotel has VIP rooms, multiple bars including two full-service lounges, personalized services such as luggage assistance, concierge service, and a vintage house car service for those looking to explore the diverse selection of attractions surrounding the hotel in this invigorated neighbourhood.
- A cutting edge, boutique hotel experience combining design and comfort with attentive, personalized service, the hotel will impress leisure and business travelers alike. With an abundance of amenities at hand, the Hotel Belmont to make each guest’s stay a memorable one
- Two of Vancouver’s hottest new bars & lounges highlight the F&B experience at the Hotel Belmont; The Living Room and The Basement
- Please visit www.hotelbelmont.ca for more information
A tranquil oasis amid Vancouver’s thriving downtown, the Hilton Vancouver Downtown is a 207-suite hotel with easy access to all downtown Vancouver’s attractions, dining, shopping, and entertainment.
- A tranquil oasis amid Vancouver’s thriving downtown, with easy access to all the attractions, dining, shopping, and entertainment that Vancouver has to offer
- Featuring 207 suites, with fully stocked kitchens and access to soothing amenities including deep-soaker tubs and picturesque views highlighting cityscapes or the North Shore Mountains
- Additional amenities include a heated outdoor lap pool, open year-round, paired with a spa tub and Fitness Studio, which is open 24 hours and includes a co-ed sauna and women’s and men’s steam rooms
- Please visit the hotel website for more information