A recently renovated historic-cultural icon in the financial district of downtown Los Angeles, this 12-storey building features 93 lofts and 11,700 square feet of prime retail space.
- Recently renovated iconic 12-storey Beaux Arts style building, constructed in 1924 as the headquarters for National City Bank of Los Angeles, and designated as a historic-cultural monument in 2007
- Featuring 93 renovated and distinctively designed lofts along with 11,700 square feet of prime retail space with a three-front street façade, a rarity in downtown Los Angeles
- Located in the historic financial district of downtown Los Angeles, offering residents ample convenience, with access to on-site amenities including a fitness center, theatre, and roof top deck that features a relaxing spa and 360° views of Greater Los Angeles
- Renowned eatery, Terroni, anchors the ground floor and residents also have access to an unmatched offering of dining and shopping options within walking distance
- Visit www.nctlofts.com for more information