Hotel Belmont Downtown Vancouver is a newly renovated boutique 82-room hotel located in the heart of Vancouver’s entertainment district on Granville Street. Hotel Belmont offers modern guest rooms in a fun and funky environment with food, drinks and entertainment, operated in partnership with the renowned food & beverage team of the popular Banter Room in Vancouver. The hotel has VIP rooms, multiple bars including two full-service lounges, personalized services such as luggage assistance, concierge service, and a vintage house car service for those looking to explore the diverse selection of attractions surrounding the hotel in this invigorated neighbourhood.
- A cutting edge, boutique hotel experience combining design and comfort with attentive, personalized service, the hotel will impress leisure and business travelers alike. With an abundance of amenities at hand, the Hotel Belmont to make each guest’s stay a memorable one
- Two of Vancouver’s hottest new bars & lounges highlight the F&B experience at the Hotel Belmont; The Living Room and The Basement
- Please visit www.hotelbelmont.ca for more information
Queen’s Court is an institutional quality office building in Downtown New Westminster, one of the fastest growing municipalities in Metro Vancouver.
- The asset is exceptionally well-located, situated directly beside Douglas College and the Provincial Court of British Columbia and is positioned within 500 metres of two skytrain stations – New Westminster Station and Columbia Station
- The building is a completely detached, four storey rectangular office building encompassing 85,610 square feet of high quality office space. Underground parking is provided on 2 levels and comprises 97 underground stalls
560 Beatty is a completely restored 1910-vintage building situated on Beatty Street between Dunsmuir and Pender Street, steps away from the Stadium-Chinatown Skytrain station, and approximately 10 minutes by foot to Waterfront Station. The area has seen rapid growth in commercial and residential development and features several excellent amenities within the immediate vicinity, including numerous trendy boutiques, restaurants, and cafés. The location is also steps to Rogers Arena, B.C. Place, Queen Elizabeth Theatre and International Village Mall
- A 1910-vintage building that has been completely restored and includes 34,000 square feet of Class A office and retail space
- Contemporary lobby and elevators, exposed wooden beams and brick throughout. Excellent ceiling heights and ample natural light on all 6-storeys