Guildford Corporate Centre is a class ‘A’ office building
located just north of the intersection at 104 Avenue and
152 street in Surrey, BC. Guildford Corporate Centre benefits from high profile exposure along 104 Avenue and 152 Street as well as proximity to Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 1) at less than 1 kilometer away.
- Centrally located less than 150 meters from the recently remodelled Guildford Town Centre, Guildford Corporate Centre is in close proximity of an exceptional array of amenities including grocery, shopping, restaurants, hotels, banks, gas stations, and the new Guildford Recreation Centre
- In addition to the high-profile exposure, great access, diverse amenities, and future transit connectivity, Guildford Corporate Centre offers abundant parking, low additional rent, large floorplates, BOMA BEST Silver certification, and extensive recent capital expenditures.
Willingdon Park is the premier suburban office park in Metro Vancouver. Amidst meticulously landscaped greenspace, it is strategically located at the highly visible Willingdon interchange on the Trans Canada Highway and in close proximity of SkyTrain and other transit.
- Business park amenities include 3 restaurants, fitness facilities, a 1-mile running path, and convenient shuttle service to SkyTrain and Brentwood Mall.
- Features include abundant parking, large efficient floor plates, various LEED and BOMA certifications, card entry access systems, and on-site management offices.
24 Ovens Avenue is a multi-purpose flex office/warehouse building in the Glenbrooke North neighbourhood of New Westminster. The property benefits from great accessibility directly off McBride Boulevard and Eighth Avenue, with close proximity to Trans Canada Highway and Highway 99 .
- Amenities within walking distance include Royal Square Shopping Mall, the Justice Institute of BC, Terry Hughes Park, Ecole Glenbrooke Middle School. Downtown New West is a 5-minute drive to the South as is access to Highway 1 and 99.
601 W. Monroe Avenue is a 1.50 acre surface parking lot centrally located in the West Loop of Chicago’s Downtown Core. The property benefits from great accessibility directly off Interstate 90 and within walking distance to Randolph Street and Union Station.
- Within walking distance to the Central Loop, Fulton Market, and River North. Less than 5 minutes from countless restaurants on Randolph Street, Union Station, and the numerous amenities of the Central Loop financial and historic district