Shehzad is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all project development and planning activities. Shehzad manages the entire municipal approval process and ensures that all key milestones are attained. Once construction commences he manages budgets and schedules. He also oversees the risk management process throughout each phase of a project. Shehzad is trained in Engineering, Accounting, Information Technology and Business Management.
As Direct of Operations – Property Management, Kathy oversees the day-to-day operations and leasing activities of Pacific Reach Properties’ expanding multi-family portfolio. She is responsible for hiring and training site staff, developing marketing and leasing initiatives, and managing the day-to-day operations and maintenance of each property. Kathy has over 20 years of operations experience in the multi-family industry and has worked for some of the largest property management firms in the United States. She has managed portfolios consisting of as many as 3,000 units, from A to C class properties, in the Phoenix, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas markets.
As General Counsel for Pacific Reach, Irfan oversees all aspects of the company’s legal matters including acquisitions, financing, leasing, property management, construction, employment, and litigation. Prior to joining Pacific Reach, Irfan worked as in-house counsel for one of North America’s largest real estate developers and with a prominent Vancouver law firm practicing real estate law. Irfan received his undergraduate degree from the University of British Columbia and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Victoria. Irfan is an active member of the Law Society of British Columbia, Canadian Bar Association, Canadian Corporate Counsel, and Real Estate Council of British Columbia.
Dan leads all investment activities at Pacific Reach including sourcing, negotiating, and execution of acquisition opportunities. His areas of expertise include multifamily and commercial real estate, development, hospitality, and senior housing. Dan brings nine years of experience in real estate investment and has been directly involved in over $3 Billion in transactions across North America. Prior to Pacific Reach, Dan was a part of the development team of a prominent Canadian developer. He is a member of UDI, ULI, NAIOP, and the Gastown BIA. Dan graduated from the University of British Columbia, with a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), specializing in Accounting and Real Estate.
Sherman Plaza is an institutional quality office building in the Van Nuys sub-market of Southern California’s San Fernando Valley, one of the strongest performing office markets in Los Angeles County.
- The asset is exceptionally well-located, situated directly off the 405 Freeway and minutes from the 101 Freeway, the property enjoys a central location in the commercial and entertainment core of the San Fernando Valley
- The two office buildings are located on over seven acres of land, and the architecturally unique design provides highly functional floor plates, attractive to a diverse set of varying sized tenants
Vancouver’s most iconic and historic building – the pinnacle of luxury and elegance in Canada’s premier destination city. Rosewood Hotel Georgia first welcomed guests in 1927. Today, the property has been fully restored and features 156 luxury guest rooms, a Rosewood Spa and signature fine dining restaurant by renowned Chef David Hawksworth. This premier 5-star hotel is home to the world’s most famous celebrities during their stay in Vancouver.
- This luxury boutique hotel offers five top-ranked food & beverage outlets: Hawskworth Restaurant, Reflections Rooftop Garden Terrace, Prohibition Bar, 1927 Lounge, and Bel Cafe
- 5-star amenities include Sense, A Rosewood Spa, indoor saltwater lap pool and fitness area, and Vancouver’s finest meeting and event space
- Please visit www.rosewoodhotels.com for booking information
Hotel Belmont Downtown Vancouver is a newly renovated boutique 82-room hotel located in the heart of Vancouver’s entertainment district on Granville Street. Hotel Belmont offers modern guest rooms in a fun and funky environment with food, drinks and entertainment, operated in partnership with the renowned food & beverage team of the popular Banter Room in Vancouver. The hotel has VIP rooms, multiple bars including two full-service lounges, personalized services such as luggage assistance, concierge service, and a vintage house car service for those looking to explore the diverse selection of attractions surrounding the hotel in this invigorated neighbourhood.
- A cutting edge, boutique hotel experience combining design and comfort with attentive, personalized service, the hotel will impress leisure and business travelers alike. With an abundance of amenities at hand, the Hotel Belmont to make each guest’s stay a memorable one
- Two of Vancouver’s hottest new bars & lounges highlight the F&B experience at the Hotel Belmont; The Living Room and The Basement
- Please visit www.hotelbelmont.ca for more information
Queen’s Court is an institutional quality office building in Downtown New Westminster, one of the fastest growing municipalities in Metro Vancouver.
- The asset is exceptionally well-located, situated directly beside Douglas College and the Provincial Court of British Columbia and is positioned within 500 metres of two skytrain stations – New Westminster Station and Columbia Station
- The building is a completely detached, four storey rectangular office building encompassing 85,610 square feet of high quality office space. Underground parking is provided on 2 levels and comprises 97 underground stalls
560 Beatty is a completely restored 1910-vintage building situated on Beatty Street between Dunsmuir and Pender Street, steps away from the Stadium-Chinatown Skytrain station, and approximately 10 minutes by foot to Waterfront Station. The area has seen rapid growth in commercial and residential development and features several excellent amenities within the immediate vicinity, including numerous trendy boutiques, restaurants, and cafés. The location is also steps to Rogers Arena, B.C. Place, Queen Elizabeth Theatre and International Village Mall
- A 1910-vintage building that has been completely restored and includes 34,000 square feet of Class A office and retail space
- Contemporary lobby and elevators, exposed wooden beams and brick throughout. Excellent ceiling heights and ample natural light on all 6-storeys
In the heart of North Scottsdale, Allison includes 153 spacious apartment units with features such as wood floors, private balconies, high ceilings, and upgraded kitchens. Select units are two-storey town-home plans.
- Situated in a premier North Scottsdale location just east of the Loop 101 Freeway and south of Raintree Drive
- This location offers magnificent views of the McDowell Mountain Range, with instant access to Scottsdale employment, shopping, and amenities
- Walking distance neighborhood amenities includes Safeway, Starbucks, CVS, Walgreens, and boutique shops and eateries
- Community website: www.theallisonapts.com